Attn: The vocalist we've been looking for. From: The band you've been waiting for.

adamqlw

Greetings,

We're a group of four looking for YOU to complete our line up. We used to be five, but our previous vocalist had to pull out due to other commitments. We have been playing together since early January this year. Our current set list is:

1979 - Smashing Pumpkins
The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots
Vaseline - Stone Temple Pilots
Purple Haze -Jimi Hendrix
High and Dry - Radiohead
If You Could Only See - Tonic
Drive - Incubus
My Hero - Foo Fighters
Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Regret - New Order
Shimmer - Fuel
Wicked Game - H.I.M.

This selection was dictated by the range of our past vocalist. We are happy to keep playing these songs, but we are also open to adding/removing whatever is appropriate, and believe that ultimately the singer's range and abilities will determine the set list. Genre-wise, we're looking at pop/rock and heavier music from the 60s onwards, with a heavy tilt towards 80s/90s/00s.

Our express goal is to get a list of approximately 30 songs (about 2 hours of material worth) and play a 2 set gig once every 2~3 months. With that in mind, our songs should be fun for us to play AND fun for the crowd to watch. Although it is likely this will be an unpaid gig, if we reach a level where we can get a little something on the side nobody will be complaining. Original material is also a possibility, especially if you have something to bring to the table.

We are aged in our late 20s and above. We have all been individually playing for over a decade, albeit with pockets of inactivity due to work commitments. We can commit to one jam a week (preferably 10am-12pm, at Lcube), although a more flexible scheduled can be explored.

Our expectations are simple. If you think you can sing, have an amiable personality, can make a serious commitment to jamming once a week, and would like to play some good music and have a good time, then we're very interested in meeting you. If you're interested, please let us know what songs you would like to play at our first jam session (pick from the list, or choose your own!). You can drop me an SMS at 9 2 3 2 2 7 3 3 or an e-mail at adamqlw @ gmail.com

We look forward to meeting you soon!

Hi there,

Is the mic still available? I would like try and jam with you guys. I sing mostly alternative rock songs from STP, creed, foo fighters, matchbox 20, lifehouse, nickelback, 3 doors down, red hot chili peppers, fuel, incubus, dishwalla, collective soul, default, hinder, gin blossoms, the calling and the likes.

Back