Aspiring Band

bluebabyx

Hey there guys. I want to make it as a musician and I need a band to get started performing in pubs and events. Unfortunately, all my old band members has different plans and are not willing to pursue it further.

Anyone who is interested to perform seriously? I can do vocals, lead, bass, rhythm, drum and keyboard, so I'm going to decide on the arrangement depending on the members who participate as well as their skills.

I intend to cover rock, pop and alt, with a few occasional classic ballads and some original music. Although I would prefer it if interested members are skilled, what I am really looking for is commitment and seriousness. Skills can always be improved.

What I need is about 5 to 6 people, Vocals, Lead, Rhythm, Bass, Drums, Keyboard.

If there' anyone out there who would like to perform regularly, don't hesitate to contact me through my email, making-a-new-life@hotmail.com. Or you can drop me an SMS at 90087215.

Hope to see you guys. Maybe I'll rock with you all some days. :)
Practice will probably be held at twice a week, on a weekday and weekend, depending on everyone schedule.

Hello. I only need a vocalist, drummer and keyboardist now, one of the role in which I will be filling up. I found enough guitarist for now. However, if anyone is still interested, just drop me a message at 91465062. :)

Back