Are you a Bassist? Or a Drummer? Then read this!!

Prankzter_86

Hey there... My band here is looking for a committed members to put your heart and soul to the band.... We are a Rock influence musician who wanna be out someday showing our passion of music to the crowds.. Currently we are in need of a proper line-up for the band... Serious note: We are not looking for session members!! Yes we are looking for members to put commitment to the band who can at least commit every sunday or maybe every 2 sunday a month to jam and improvise the music. I'm still in need of a Bassist and a drummer to join hand in hand with us.... Another note to take: If you are not serious about it, please do not text me as you'll be wasting both of our time.. Lets make the best of everything. To be honest, all of the members of the band come from different music influence but we have something in common that is Rock.. So if you are somewhat in the rock influence category, consider yourself to be a criteria to the band... We gonna start jamming with alternative to pop rock... If you are really passionate and keen to look for a band to commit and perform in gigs in the future, u are looking at the right page... Just do text me and please, I hate people last minute cancel the session... Have some responsibilities in the band... My name is sha and here is my number: 84987564..

Latest posts

Back