Any package deals @ Guitar 77?

funky

Hi, I am planning to visit the Coleman Street guitar shops tomorrow.
Do you have any electric guitars package deals for beginners? What about acoustic? Price?

Oh, and do you have sales like swee lee?

g77 has the acoustic one, brand is blast. nv tried it before though.

they also have STIM beginner package, from as low as $189.00 comes as a package loh, its all at www.guitar77.com.

btw they still have the buy 1 schecter or parker guitar & get free randall amp. anyone tried that randall amp before? how does it sound.

i duno bout parker ones, but the Omen-6 FR is going for $599 the last time i went there. not sure if its the Omen-6 FR or the Omen-6 FR Extreme.

they have some over 1k, string thr bodies one. i tink the omen is the only one with FR they sell there, not sure. u can go down & check it out. :D

We have the NEW OMEN 6 without Maple Top...Solid basswood body and hot Schecter pickup only S$399 with Free RANDALL AMP! Come anytime to check it out! Ready to rock!

We dont have any bass amp yet for basses...but we will give u something interesting...just drop by!

anyone tried the free 15w randall amp dat comes with schecter guitar. how is it?

btw can i order schecter guitars from g77 if lets say you don't sell it? thanks.

Hm maybe spend a bit more around 1K+ to get the C1's.

MIA and string thru guitar. With better wood and quality. They have real tops as well compared with the Omens.

XJAPAN said:

MIA and string thru guitar. With better wood and quality. They have real tops as well compared with the Omens.

dude...sorry to burst ur bubble but its made in Korea.....not US. :D

Edge said:
XJAPAN said:

dude...sorry to burst ur bubble but its made in Korea.....not US. :D

sorry to burst your bubble bursting bubble of bursting :lol: :lol: :lol: (cranky, juz woke up) but if i'm nt wrong, the c1 exotic is MIA

Back