ALT ROCK Band Looking for VOCALS/GUITAR & DRUMMER

GDPunkRock

Hey,we're a band of 2(guitarist + bassist - who also plays a little of drums,keyboards & guitar), currently looking for more
members to join us. We play mostly alternative rock, and are hugely influenced
by acts such as Green Day,Oasis,Nirvana and don't really do much mainstream stuff. We also listen to others such as Foo
Fighters,Muse,The Beatles,Click Five.
We occassionaly dabble in classic rock/metal as well(Led Zeppelin/Guns N' Roses/Metallica). :)

We're looking for fellow musicians(decent at your instruments,hopefully around the 18+/- age range, as we're both 18 and studying - Chinese preferred, but all are welcome!) to fill the roles of vocalist/guitarist & drummer in our band.
But more importantly, we're looking for fellow songwriters. We've recently moved towards the direction of writing originals
and we would love for our fellow bandmates to be contribute in this aspect, besides jamming/gigging.

If you're interested or need more details, do drop me a PM on SOFT, or reply to this thread and we'll see how it goes from
there.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey,we're a band of 2(guitarist + bassist - who also plays a little of drums,keyboards & guitar), currently looking for more
members to join us. We play mostly alternative rock, and are hugely influenced
by acts such as Green Day,Oasis,Nirvana and don't really do much mainstream stuff. We also listen to others such as Foo
Fighters,Muse,The Beatles,Click Five.
We occassionaly dabble in classic rock/metal as well(Led Zeppelin/Guns N' Roses/Metallica). :)

We're looking for fellow musicians(decent at your instruments,hopefully around the 18+/- age range, as we're both 18 and studying - Chinese preferred, but all are welcome!) to fill the roles of vocalist/guitarist & drummer in our band.
But more importantly, we're looking for fellow songwriters. We've recently moved towards the direction of writing originals
and we would love for our fellow bandmates to be contribute in this aspect, besides jamming/gigging.

If you're interested or need more details, do drop me a PM on SOFT, or reply to this thread and we'll see how it goes from
there.

Cheers!

Hmm, can't seem to edit, but just to add on, we're actually looking for permanent band members not just gig players/jam buddies.
We'd also appreciate it if you could include the following in your PMs:

-How long you've been playing your instrument of choice/ what music you normally play
-Whether you're still schooling/working
-Whether you've ever written your own material/songs & how interested you are in songwriting

Cheers!

Hmm, can't seem to edit, but just to add on, we're actually looking for permanent band members not just gig players/jam buddies.
We'd also appreciate it if you could include the following in your PMs:

-How long you've been playing your instrument of choice/ what music you normally play
-Whether you're still schooling/working
-Whether you've ever written your own material/songs & how interested you are in songwriting

Cheers!

New Update - We're looking for a singer/guitarist in one package. Trying to keep the band as a 4 piece, so the priority is an able vocalist
rather than guitarist
- guitar skills don't have to be fantastic either, just decent rhythm. Still looking for a drummer as well!

Cheers!

Hey bro im aqil age 19 currently ns. . Im a vocal nt apparently good yet. I willing to get better with ur support i stay at east. Haha the last time i jam was 2 years ago i probably forget to set up mic. My last 3 bands are indie post hardcore n hardcore.

My hp is 81222782
Fb qilputra@gmail.com

Back