Aka Hazado(赤ハザード) Looking for a Bassist AND a Female Vox

merock

Aka Hazado(赤ハザード) Looking for a Bassist AND a Female Vox

赤ハザードis complete for now. We are looking forward to meeting our new bandmates. We do covers like The Gazette, Abingdon Boys School, Nico Touches the Wall, Nightmare, SID, The Rootless and more. We also do anime covers =).. From Death note openings, Naruto Openings, One Piece Openings,Bleach Openings, Endings as well!

More about our band -
Current Lineup
Drummer - Yukie
Lead Guitar - Me(Mia)
Rhythm Guitar - Randy
Male Vox - Rebin
Keys - Roland
Female Vox - Anna
Bassist - Zhi Chong

My Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile=1&id=1462554115#!/MrMIA666

We are a new Jrock band so there is no worries about experience. We will progress as a band =).

All we need is a Female Vox and a Bassist and our band is complete =).. We are super friendly I can assure you that, I guarantee you that you would not feel left out =)

If we found a female vox, we will do covers from Scandal, Younha, Ai Otsuka, K-ON!, High and Mighty Colours and Some anime openings like MM!,Highschool of the Dead etc..

We are very open to any japanese genres, I am, because they are unique and awesome!
If you are interested and want to tryout with us, SMS 96739496! Hope to meet you soon!

Last edited:
hey, I'm interested to give this a shot, I can read some Japanese and singing in the language is not a big problem for me. I think my vocals are ok, not professionally trained though. Anyway, besides doing anime covers, would you guys be interested to cover some of Shiina Ringo's songs? Add me on facebook to discuss further!

Lizhuang

Back