Ai desu~!

aiest

Hey all I'm noob here. Well obviously XD

I came across this forum while in a deep desperate feeling to get myself in a band. Hahahaha. I listen to songs and I want so bad to sing out loud instead of to myself or just accompanying a minus-one. I want to feel the vibe of singing in a band.

My vocal range is in the middle, as in, I can do a moderate range of both male and female pitch. I was from a good sec sch choir before, and so I feel very pressured to give (and listen to) only perfect singing. That said, I cannot accept punk and power metal singing. I can't appreciate the tune (or 'tune-less-ness') vocals of those genres.

I've only been listening to Jap music the past 10 years (Yes, I'm a hermit.) Most favourited musicians include Yuna Ito, Lucifer, abingdon boys school, Shigi, and ironically, Galneryus. Though I said I dislike power metal vocals, I must say I can appreciate the intense guitar technicalities in power metal.

I am also open to being forced to learn to sing new songs :D (as long as its a favourable genre for me)

At this moment, Feb 2010, I'm busy listening to Lucifer's "C no Binetsu" and "Midnight Crow", hoping so much that one day I could sing those songs with a live band of good people playing with me. I'm a hard-core Yuna Ito fan, at all other times ^^

Any bands doing Jap music and in need of vox, please let me know~ I would love to land myself in a band real quick, but I wouldn't like it one bit if the band does songs I dislike or they don't like songs that I want to sing, so we gotta get some discussion running before I can start considering, aye?

Female, 21 this year, not-so good looking (thanks to pimples scars caused by extreme school stress) but otherwise a prim and proper person who cares about image. Drop me a visitor's message on my profile if anything :)

Oh by the way I do design in school. So I'm pretty up for helping to do band branding, concept or logo design, stuff like that.

-Ai

Last edited:
Haha standard responses but thanks for responding anyway ;)

I'd like to add that even if I don't end up being in a band full-time, I'm open to one-off collabs. Like maybe you need vocals for just this one session and never again, that kind of stuff.

Back