Agile Interceptor Pro 830 (neck-thru 30" 8 string) w/case - $850, offers considered

adamqlw

Agile Interceptor Pro 830 (neck-thru 30" 8 string) w/case - $850, offers considered

Howdy folks,

I am selling my Agile Interceptor Pro 830 (in Blue Flame).

It’s a Korean made 8-string guitar with solid hardware. The neck is a 30” scale, on the 8-string this is particularly important as the low F# (or low E in my case, I like to drop tune it) is floppy and undefined even with a 27” scale. I’m throwing in the remaining sets of strings that I have (8 sets of .008-.038 + 8 x 0.052 for the low B and 4 x .072/ 4 x0.080 for the low F#/E). I calculated the string gauge necessary to get the feel of a set of .010s in standard tuning on at 25.5” neck, so the strings supplied make the string tension on the 30” feel just like it should on a 25.5” with .010s. I checked virtually every guitar shop in Singapore and NONE of them carry anything over .060, so basically with 9 sets of strings you should be good for awhile. (if you want to verify the calculations yourself, D’Addario provides specs for string tension for their various string gauges, and you can find the formulas online to figure out the rest)

Some additional specs
USA Made Kahler Tremolo
USA Made Seymour Duncan Blackout Pickups
Flame Top transparent blue finish
Ebony fretboard
30 inch scale
5 piece neck-thru body design
Grover Die Cast Tuners
Double cutaway light mahogany arch top body
24 Extra Jumbo 2.9mm frets
Fretboard Radius: 16"
Width at the 1st fret 2 1/4 the 12th 2 13/16"
Thickness at the 1st fret: 13/16 at the 12th 15/16
2 Volume knobs (bridge/neck)
3 way pickup selector switch
Hard case included – due to the 30” neck it does NOT fit regular guitar hard/soft cases.

Here is a quick clip that I recorded with it, if you’re curious about how it sounds:
https://www.box.com/shared/b3e964b5439cf53e6f86
Asking price is SGD 850. I can be flexible on price if you're a hassel-free buyer... just hit me up with your best offer.

Free delivery anywhere in Singapore, if you want to try it out you’ll have to come to my place though (in the east near Kallang).

It’s in great condition (9 out of 10), and pics are available upon request. Please email of SMS/whatsapp me to deal at adamqlw@gmail.com or 92322733.

Back