Acoustic guitars

Heavenscloud

Hey all, just wondering if you all have any good impressions of some electric acoustic guitars. I just need more opinions cos i'm thinking of getting the Ibanez 40W-CE.

Everyone talks only about electric guitars here, which is something to think about. I'm sure there are rhythms and acoustic enthusiasts alike here, anyone got reviews or comments about certain brands? I'm looking for an acoustic that can be plugged into an amp cos if not cannot here with lead guitar.

Any acoustic guitar will do. Just add a aftermarket pickup. Unless you are getting a Mid/High end Taylor/Martin/Larivee where tonal aspect is consistent and good, it's better to look for a guitar where the unamplified tone sounds good to you then add a pickup such as B Band, Fishman etc.

Lifehouse said:
Any acoustic guitar will do. Just add a aftermarket pickup. Unless you are getting a Mid/High end Taylor/Martin/Larivee where tonal aspect is consistent and good, it's better to look for a guitar where the unamplified tone sounds good to you then add a pickup such as B Band, Fishman etc.

Does yamaha electric acoustic guitars is as good as the yamaha electric guitars?? I'm considering in buying a yamaha acoustic.. :lol:

the high end yamaha acoutics are great, but the low end ones are painful and dont sound good...

For the more high ends ones check out Sinamex. The Taylors are of course way up there at $3k+, but there are some that are the 1k range, then another range that are below $1k. But the acoustics there are VERY good.

taylors are simply beautiful...

higher end takamines are nice too... but taylors ... they sound beautiful...

Back