Acoustic guitar teacher wanted!

gateux

Hey guys, I would like to learn the acoustic/classical guitar and am looking for a good teacher. I'm a total beginner with no knowledge at all about the guitar and thus would like someone patient and passionate about music. I stay in sengkang btw, and i dont really wanna travel too far for lessons. If anyone is up to it, do PM me. thanks :)

edit. sorry for the mistake, as im a total newbie, idk the terms of guitars, im talking about the wooden types, not the electric ones.

Last edited:
Music is a Listening Art

- Understanding standard music notation and Universal scales used by exam boards. (ABRSM, Trinity, Yamaha)
- Gain in depth knowledge of the instrument itself. (Classical Guitar)
- Access to THOUSANDS of classical guitar repertoire and other chamber music sheet music. (scores)
- Correct METHODS OF PRACTICE to attain performance level.
- Practice performing ANYTIME when you are ready.
- Gain PERFECT PITCH & RELATIVE PITCH

Highly recommend Suzuki Guitar method for kids. (music as a language approach)
Christopher Parkening Guitar method for adults. (intellectual approach)

Introduction:
Enthralled by the beautiful sound of the instrument, Joshua started former training on the classical guitar at the age of fifteen. He was under the tutelage of Mr Ngoh Thiam Meng, whose live performances during lessons were amazing and almost magical. It was a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon his soul. Inspiration was the key. He know instinctively that music must be taught the way he learned it.

During his formal guitar education, he studied guitar and its music beyond class materials, to study training materials from different music schools and examination boards on the instrument. During which he gained in-depth knowledge of varied approaches to teaching music effectively on the guitar.

His performing career started in 2008 for a small audience, with a programme, including the famous "Recuerdos De La Alhambra" and "The Four Seasons". It was an exciting experience that led him to gain national certifcation as a street artiste. During which, he became a faithful ambassador of classical guitar music, that gained recognition and appointments to play for various private functions and company events. He was also seen on a footage in a Channel News Asia feature on the life of street artistes.

In October 2009, he was offered a teaching post at Pimach Guitar Studio.

Rates:
$100 per month (30mins per session for individual beginners)
$100 per month (45mins per session for group all levels)
$140 per month (45mins per session for individual intermediate)
4 lessons per month. (Certain months will only have 3 lessons)

Sms/ Call: 90879445 Joshua Ho
The rates above are not updated. Please call 90604480 Mr Ngoh to check for rates. Thanks

Hi,

I'm Melvyn and I live in Hougang area, I do not mind travelling to your house too. Text me at 83833240 if you are interested.

Thanks
Melvyn :)

Latest posts

Back