80's influenced heavy metal guitarist, look here!

Shake

Currently looking for a committed heavy metal lead guitarist who is interested to form a serious heavy metal band. The type of direction/influence that we’re looking into is mainly bands such as:

W.A.S.P., Guns N Roses, Cauldron, Overkill, Toxic Holocaust, Skid Row, Scorpions, Municipal Waste, Crashdiet, Sister, Whitesnake, Widow, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Venom, AC/DC, Havok, Black Sabbath, Twisted Sister, Kiss, Dio, Motley Crue, Judas Priest, Violator, Murderdolls, White Wizzard, Motorhead, Enforcer, Skull Fist and many more to mention.

If you’re keen, give me a PM. Will talk and discuss much more further. We’re really looking to make mostly original compositions so if you’re really serious in this, feel free to give a PM. Cheers! \m/

Hi all,

The position is still available. Preferably looking for members who are in their teens to late 20s. Do provide any video or any audio recording if available. Please note that we're not looking for any weekly casual jamming cover sessions. Hope you understand. Do give me a PM if you're interested! Cheers! \m/

Hi everyone,

The position is still available! Do give a PM if you're really interested. Thanks!

Hi

Are you still looking for a guitarist? I am interested.
24 chinese male here. Do pm me if still available, thx!

Greetings all,

The position is open again. Please refer to the thread above. Preferably looking for members who are in their teens to late 20s. Do provide any video or any audio recording if available. Please note that we're not looking for any weekly casual jamming cover sessions. Hope you understand. Do give me a PM if you're interested! Cheers! \m/

Hi all,

Still looking for the guitarist. Position is still available. Give me a PM if you're interested. Cheers! \m/

Hi, Im wayne 25yrs old from hk, im interested to join ur band , im lead playing GnR Skid row, slash ,metallica this kind of stuff, do contact me if slot still availiable, 91910499 thanks cheers

Back