4 piece band anyone?

grov_kid

25m bassist here wish to form a 4 piece band playing songs from e.gs RHCP, Muse, Mr. big etc ~~ anyone interested? no beginners pls. need one more drummer,guitarist, vocalist. pls om me or leave me ur fb contact if any. Cuz my msn is dwn.

interested.

hi bro. i'm interested in your project. i'm 24 years old. have been playing drums since 14. however, not much performing experience. but if you're considering me, email me at mfauziemihram@gmail.com. thks.

regards,
Fauzie

Hey there,Im Keen on the Project.25m Guitarist here.Been Playin Guitar since 15.Hav Gig Exprience.Lookin for people with the same intrest. And more importantly to learn as much as possible with fellow musicians as well.Love Old Skool bands like GNR and But new bands like NEON Trees Are starting to grow on me as well:D txt me 90013224.peace!

Amcm bro nak main rock kapak??? lau english pon ok... leh tangkap. np.... hmmm... lau ok tu add ar fb... search name: Biaggi Metarawkerz... I'm 26m guitarist, 16 yrs of playing guitar.. \m/
Hey there,Im Keen on the Project.25m Guitarist here.Been Playin Guitar since 15.Hav Gig Exprience.Lookin for people with the same intrest. And more importantly to learn as much as possible with fellow musicians as well.Love Old Skool bands like GNR and But new bands like NEON Trees Are starting to grow on me as well:D txt me 90013224.peace!

Back