3h old bass for sale - BRAND NEW Squier Jazz Bass $350

gnthomas

Dear Softies,

I have a 3h old Squier Jazz Bass for sale. Yikes. I couldn't find the jazz bass I wanted on soft so I went out and bought a beautiful one today at Ranking. 3 colour sunburst Jazz bass, white tortoise shell pickguard, spanking new. However one of my bids on a J-bass I didn't think would go through... well...went through and now I have 2 beautiful basses that I can't afford to keep.

So I literally have only taken the J-bass home after work today, plugged in, rocked it for a good bit and then have meticulously polished the chrome hardware, lubricated the tuners, cleaned the strings, oiled the fretboard and buffed the body's finish to a gleaming shine and shown it off to family. It's ventilating in the studio now. Only to turn on my laptop to find that I've got 2 basses now.

I could return it to Ranking tomorrow but I already returned a PA system to them today to upgrade to a better one for my studio and to do the same with this bass wouldn't be that nice to them. So here's the deal; I thought this bass was a steal at $350. I'm selling it at a nominally reduced price (may I suggest $330-$340 or if you're a generous gentleman, perhaps even $350) just for the sake of not having to return it to Ranking (I have the receipt from Ranking dated and timestamped this evening, 7pm at closing to prove that it's new, or go and ask Han from Ranking (he knows me quite well& is the one who sold it to me). And I think that putting 2h of my time into protecting and setting up this bass as I do with all my guitars is worth something, right? It was Ranking's last Squier J-bass.

So the details; it's in 10/10 condition, better than showroom condition, I buffed off all the finger prints, protected all chrome hardware with love. Nice rosewood fretboard, 4 string Jazz bass. Strings through the bridge, as like on the vintage J basses. Plays like something much more expensive. Of course the strings are still brand new and are nice and snappy. Has that classic J-bass sound and feel, I was impressed considering this is supposed to be a budget guitar!

Just shoot me an email at gthomasn (at) gmail (dot) com if you're interested and I can give you pictures. Shine the light, I haven't even played this baby after removing the plastic off the pickguard after polishing all oiling all the screws on the pickguard! What a shame.

Oh and you're welcome to come by my studio and inspect it if you'd like too, in Yio Chu Kang. After 6 please!

Let me know.

Cheers guys,

George.

PS Oh and please please don't ask for a price lower than $330, I'm just trying to do the right thing but I don't want to get ripped off for it, so please, kindly only drop me an email if you'd like a great bass for a fair price. All I can promise is that you'll be getting something great for the money (in my humble opinion, of course). Win-win is what I'm aiming for. Thanks for your time.

Back