2nd guitarist and/or keyboardist

oldbird

Hi !

We are looking for either another guitarist or a keyboardist for our band which plays a broad genre ranging from pop/funk/bossa/swing/classic rock/ and any radio-friendly tunes, or tunes that are easy on the ears.

We are looking for matured musicians (other than students) of any age who have the following attributes to join us in our music journey:

- Know your instrument reasonably well;
- Ability to support the rhythm section with appropriate chord work (including extended chords and inversions);
- Has humility with no ego as we are a very friendly and bonding group;
- Not a cover player but open-minded and adaptable and willing to share or to learn together;
- Senior and experienced musicians would be an advantage to us.

We are disciplined and practice every Sunday in a studio, cost shared by all. Currently we have drummer/singer, bassist, guitarist/singer and F/singer. If you are interested do PM me your contact number and I will call you to chat further and see if we can take it a step forward. We'd like a suitable and interested musician to start with us asap as we already have adequate repertoire mix to fill a 3 to 4 set gig. It's a matter of getting the right missing piece.

Cheers !

Hi,

I am interested to join in as 2nd guitarist. I played rhythm most of the time and now supporting a group of Ukulele players in performances.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Rock on.

Hi TRIBAL INSTINCT and Caster, as mentioned in first post, sincerely appreciate your contact numbers either here or through private message please. Thank you !

Hello all,

We have found a 2nd guitarist, and we will not be looking for another guitarist or keyboardist for now.

Thanks to everyone who contacted me.

oldbird

Back