2nd guitarist and a keyboardist needed, female vocalist too perhaps.

iryansukiman

Hi my band, consisting of a drummer, a guitarist, a bassist and a vocalist, is looking for a 2nd guitarist and a keyboardist to complete the lineup. We are in our thirties and we are playing covers at the moment but we do have plans for originals, gigs and performances. Our songs selection is rather wide but mainly 80's to current, rock and blues, and the classics. It will be better if he/she can backup the singing as well. Speaking of singing, if any female vocalist is interested to join, it'll be even better...:) I can be contacted thru SMS. Number is 92202686 btw we jam almost every week. Gd day.

Last edited:
female pianist/keyboardist, age 20

Hi my band, consisting of a drummer, a guitarist, a bassist and a vocalist, is looking for a 2nd guitarist and a keyboardist to complete the lineup. We are in our thirties and we are playing covers at the moment but we do have plans for originals, gigs and performances. Our songs selection is rather wide but mainly 80's to current, rock and blues, and the classics. It will be better if he/she can backup the singing as well. Speaking of singing, if any female vocalist is interested to join, it'll be even better...:) I can be contacted thru SMS. Number is 92202686 btw we jam almost every week. Gd day.

hi i am a female keyboardist, age 20, and am really interested in joining a band and playing gigs. able to provide background vocals too. have been playing the piano/keyboard for more than 10 yrs. currently a music student.

Back