SOLD 2011 Gibson Custom Shop ES-355 Mono Flamed Tobacco Sunburst USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericisderek

Just an absolutely stunning example of Gibson's finest craftsmanship on this semi-solid guitar. The split diamond inlay on the cream bound headstock is testament to the flagship treatment of this classic model; the ES-355 is Gibson's Cadillac in the ES range and equipped with the highly sought after rare mono-configuration by both collectors and players alike.

Gold hardware throughout (even the screws) and cream bindings on neck, body, and headstock. Pearl block neck markers and ebony fingerboard. Grover gold tuners.

Gibson stopped production of ebony fretboards in 2012 and switched to richlite. This is a confirmed ebony fingerboard as informed by Gibson US

I was also informed by Gibson USA that this is a Custom Quoted (Special Ordered) instrument. This explains the lack of serial number on the back of the headstock compared to regular production ES-355s.

This guitar weighs 8.2 lbs on my digital scale. There's virtually no wear on the frets (as photos attached).

Comes with the black OHSC, original certificate, and other documentation enclosed from the factory.

Made in Nashville, TN.

Asking: $6,499 O.N.O.

Thank you for looking and do PM me if you have further questions.

Don't cheap out on this beautiful guitar... You know it's great :)

Attachments

• IMG_1640.jpg
    IMG_1640.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_1598.jpg
    IMG_1598.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_1599.jpg
    IMG_1599.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_1603.jpg
    IMG_1603.jpg