SOLD 1996 Gibson Les Paul '59 Reissue R9 Rare DarkBack AAAAA Top Custom heritage darkburst

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenrun

USD $7,795

A True Gem from "The Good Wood Years" of Gibson!

Here is an absolutely stunning & truly beautiful 20-year-old gem from the most celebrated era of the Gibson Custom Art & Historic collection.

Gibson Custom was introduced in 1995 with the 1958-1960 Les Paul Reissue as their flagship model. Reissues produced prior to these first Historic pieces are now referred to as "Pre-Historic". This transition saw many improvements in the process of re-creating the Holy-Grail of Les Pauls. The current demand for these early Custom Shop R9's ranks extremely high among all 50's reissues. These mid 90's Les Pauls were made in such a way that is unmatched in quality even today. They don't call it the "Good Wood Years" for nothing! It's clearly evident from the hand picked hard maple tops to the choicest figured mahogany and dark chocolaty brown rosewood that was available at the time, they were not cutting any corners! This particular example has one of the sweetest tops and finish that I have yet to see. The flames are perfect and straight all the way thru and they are extremely 3-D. This baby will be sure to drop the jaw of even the pickiest collector. The girls will go nuts when they see one of these...

A rock-star worthy axe that will only go up in value.

This particular example is easily one of if not the sweetest R9 on the market! Regardless of era! She has a stunning AAAAA flame-top with a deep 3D pattern and with a heritage darkburst finish. You will have a hard time finding a cleaner 20 year old guitar that is a great player. This guitar plays awesome with a great sound and excellent sustain.

LPR9HDNH1

* IT has a SICK AAAAA flamed maple top… Absolutely stunning!

* This is a rare R9 darkback…

* Authentic vintage look, feel and tone.. Plays like a $350K+ 59' Standard with PAF's.

* 59 profile neck that is nice and fat, with "57' Classic" PAF reissue pickups, true 50's tone!

* Super lightweight, high-quality mahogany body; Non-chambered 90's "Good-Wood"

* Includes original Gibson hardshell case, 1996 pre-dates the issuing of a "Certificate of Authenticity".

* Gibson has seen pictures of this guitar and verifies it matches a 1996 R9 from 4th August and is Authentic.

Serial #: 963XX

ecjvamyffunbyynul3mn.jpg
jsxthsnq0idudecjr6qz.jpg
pik5yuqtyxpu9hkmgpmw.jpg
mnqmy2ygsaupaaebdcmh.jpg
l6yawnqaobzqgz1ag94w.jpg

Why are you selling this in usd?
Cannot put your price in sgd?

because I am also selling on a USA website and it's easier to keep the price the same. I didn't think anyone would have an issue converting to SGD.

I have now dropped the price to USD 5,250 or SGD 7,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back