🎸 Experienced Lead/Rhythm Guitarist Available for Gigs/Events!

mrbrightside99

Hey everyone,

I'm a seasoned and experienced electric guitarist with years of experience playing in various bands and gig settings. Whether it's rocking out on stage or adding the perfect melody to a ballad, I bring passion and skill to every performance.

I've played in a range of genres, from rock to pop, I'm comfortable adapting to different styles and musical directions. My goal is to find a band where I can contribute my talents and collaborate with other passionate musicians to perform for various events and gigs.

If you're looking for a dedicated guitarist to join your band or perform at your event, I'd love to connect! Feel free to PM me to discuss further and exchange portfolio.

Let's make some music together! 🤘🎶

Hey everyone,

I'm a seasoned and experienced electric guitarist with years of experience playing in various bands and gig settings. Whether it's rocking out on stage or adding the perfect melody to a ballad, I bring passion and skill to every performance.

I've played in a range of genres, from rock to pop, I'm comfortable adapting to different styles and musical directions. My goal is to find a band where I can contribute my talents and collaborate with other passionate musicians to perform for various events and gigs.

If you're looking for a dedicated guitarist to join your band or perform at your event, I'd love to connect! Feel free to PM me to discuss further and exchange portfolio.

Let's make some music together! 🤘
Why don't u leave ur contact number?

Back