赤 ハザード(Aka Hazado) is looking for a Lead Guitar/Female Vox [Jpop/Jrock]

merock

赤 ハザード(Aka Hazado) is looking for a Lead Guitar/Female Vox [Jpop/Jrock]

赤 ハザードis looking for a bassist. Our influence and what we like The Gazette, Abingdon Boys School, Nico Touches the Wall, Nightmare, SID, The Rootless, S.U.G, Funkist and more. We also do anime covers =).. From Death note openings, Naruto Openings, One Piece Openings,Bleach Openings, Endings, FullMetal Alchemist, Fairy Tail and many more!

And Our band plays Jpop as well! K-ON!, Ayumi Hamasaki, Aya Hirano, MiWa, Younha, Highschool of the Dead(Endings as well), High and Mighty Colours, and more..

*Female Vox must be okay with our listings for the jpop side above =]
*Guitarist must be okay with any songs listed above or better yet you're open to any japanese songs[Well into a certain extend lol] =]

More about our band -
Current Lineup
Drummer - Yukie
Lead Guitar - Kevin[Audi]
Rhythm Guitar - Mia Masashi
Male Vox - Zac
Keys - Roland
Female Vox - Emi[Audi]
Bassist - Daniel

Aka Hazado Facebook Fanpage - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp#!/pages/Aka-HazadoRed-Hazard/191226337573178

Song List For Next Jam/Gig -
Pink Masqarade - SUG
the WORLD - Nightmare
One Day - The Rootless
Again - YUI

Though we currently are preparing for the upcoming gig, we still welcoming our new members to perform, or if you decide that you arent ready, we'll just begin our first session with you after our Gig.

We are super friendly I can assure you that, I guarantee you that you would not feel left out =)

We are very open to any japanese genres, I am, because they are unique and awesome!
If you are interested and want to tryout with us, SMS 96739496! Hope to meet you soon!

Last edited:
Back