WTT: Rare ESP GL-56 George Lynch Signature 56' Stratocaster!

ky1809

Looking to trade my RARE 54 pieces worldwide NON-REISSUE 90s MIJ ESP GL-56 Stratocaster for a 6/7 string, show me what you got!

This guitar is phenomenal, but I still can't seem to get used to playing a strat for whatever reason, a RR/superstrat player never changes his spots and perhaps its my deficiencies with no fault on the guitar itself The resonance on this is fantastic, beyond what I've expected from ESP.

for 6 strings, ESP Alexi Laiho Signature models (Blacky, Katakana, Pink Sawtooth or any other color with the updated cutaway), USA Jackson RRs (preferbably with OFR and 24 frets). Will consider MIJ Jackson RR24 or Jackson Stars RRJ2SP with topup on your side too.

for 7 strings, a custom Carvin dc727/700, MIJ Jackson Stars RR 7 strings with topup on your side. EBMM Petrucci signatures including the newer Majesty series, depending on the guitar you offer (BFR or not), I may choose to topup with my MIJ 90s Jackson Dinky Professional on top of my ESP, phenomenal guitar for whammy wankery and to relive the 80s.

Contact me @ 9six5six6020 !

Latest posts

Back