WTS: Yamaha Tour Custom ($850)

henrickrothsman

Selling a Yamaha Drum Kit that is in good condition, this drum kit however is a "rojak" kit comprising of good brands. The kick drum is a Yamaha Tour Custom 22" x 17" maple shell kick drum and the floor tom is a Yamaha Tour Custom 16" x 16" maple shell floor tom. Floor tom comes with legs. The two are in Sakura White.

For further information about the maple shells - "Tour Custom drum shells are 100% maple. The bass drums are 7-ply 7mm and have a warm, deep tone; the toms are 6-ply 6mm, with lots of warmth and resonance and have a wide tuning range. "

There is one mounted tom but it is a Yamaha Stage Custom 8" x 7" tom and it comes in gun metal gray. The kit comes with the tom mount provided. Next is the snare drum, the snare drum is a Taye 14" x 5.5" all maple shell snare drum. It's a Taye StudioMaple series.

Hardware included in the kit will be:
2x Tama Boom Stand
1x Tama Hi-Hat Stand
1x Tama Drum Throne
1x Yamaha Kick Drum Pedal (Model No. FP6110A - KICK DRUM PEDAL IS BRANNNDD NEWWW! Pedal comes in yamaha box unopened)
1x Tama Snare Stand

I'll also throw in HQ Sound Off pad silencers for the kick drum, floor tom, mounted tom and snare drum. Condition of the drum shells are as good as brand new. Drum skins for floor tom and mounted tom are as good as new, kick drums skin is new too just that the resonant head has a hole which i made for my kick drum mic. Snare drum resonant head is as good as new, however the batter head is pretty dirty due to the pad silencers that has been on it for quite some time. Hardware are all in good condition! Kit DOES NOT come with any cymbals.

I'm unable to provide pictures as i do not have a camera and trying out the kit won't really be possible as i have dismantled the kit to make space for my new one. You're encouraged to come down to my place to view the kit first, contact me at 93803135 if you're interested.

Thanks!

Back