WTS: Yamaha Pacifica PAC112 (???) Electric Guitar - CHEAP

sequitur

Selling a Yamaha Pacifica PAC112 (???) - not sure of the model number.

Anyhow, back in the days (1998 or so) Steve Vai and Santana and all of those greats were really hot. They didn't look too good but on stage everybody swooned over them and I'm sure some of our male species wondered if they could marry these legends. Back then I was a fool and thought if I owned an electric guitar I could let everything rip as if I was Vai and Santana, but obviously things didn't quite turn out that way and I still can't run a single solo.

So this is up for sale. Everything works, except for the sticky knobs that take forever to turn... I suspect some WD40 might save it.

The guitar is in pretty amazing condition (for its age) and there are some marks of rust on the faceplate.... but I haven't even peeled off the transparent laminate so it's actually on the transparent laminate of the faceplace. Meaning this guitar still looks nice and new.

Anyhow, it still works, the knobs are sticky, I'm throwing in the whammy bar, some extra strings that I have no use for (darned E strings always break don't they), and a gig bag that works.

Whether you're a beginner looking for a guitar to learn on, or just something for your son/daughter to train to be the next Steve Vai, this is what you need.

Asking for $70 or best offer. Self collect in the East at my convenience.

Text me eight one one 2 2 five six 9.

zgYZHQf.jpg

cOS6sLt.jpg

tMq21Tn.jpg

hAakOw1.jpg

Back