WTS Yamaha MG10XU USB Powered Mixer

IMetherlence

Hi,

As the title suggest, I am selling my used MG10XU yamaha powered USB Mixer. It has been extensively used, but very well taken care of (aka no over-clipping, no dead channels, all FX working, all ports working, no loose connectors, knobs are all firmly in place). The only tiny issue with it is a slightly finicky mon/st. button which is working if you are a little careful with it. Mixer was used for streams, records and DAW work, no jamming (Which usually results in dead or distorted channels as a lot of jammers don't understand how to protect the sound gear, and tend to overclip their channel). Great mixer for starting out on DAW production and soundworks (It went through sound designs and sound art courses with me).

Exact specs can be viewed on Yamaha's own website.

I am selling it with the BMS10A mixer dual screw to 5/8" screw mount for standard stands (Not camera stands, that you need a 3/8" adaptor, not recommended as the screw may break under its weight).

Selling this set as I am upgrading to a surround audio interface.

Tentatively at 250 SGD negotiable. No lowballing thanks.

One small note, this mixer is NOT compatible with Apple Pro Logic, you need to use an adaptive driver if you want to support Apple Pro Logic (Because Apple). Compatible with most other DAW such as Cubase, Ableton, Reaper, Sonar and ACID. This is NOT a DAW CC controller, so do not expect to be able to control DAWs with that.

Last edited:
Back