WTS/WTT Some pedals (Analogman, Barber, Strymon, Boss..)

jovyn

Hi folks, thinking of letting go a few of my pedals that i have. Intending to try out others, so i'm open for trades with pedals that i'm interested in (below). So here it goes!

*ALL PEDALS ARE IN GOOD COSMETIC AND WORKING CONDITION UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

1. Analogman King of Tone (KOT)
Pedal is in excellent condition. One channel is at 'dist', and the other is set to 'overdrive' as of now. Good pedal and you
can expect quality from this build. Doesn't come with box. Just the pedal itself, velcro-ed. Going for $375.

2. Analogman Beano Boost
Excellent boost pedal! It's not a clean transpoarent kinda the boost, so don't expect it to function like that of a RC booster or such. crank it up a little and you can get a sweet tone from the pedal. Comes with box, pedal pouch, velcro-ed. Going for $220.

3. Barber Tone Press (BTP)
Famous compressor pedal that's used by many. I'm still quite a fan of it because of its 'blend' feature,
but i guess it's time for me to pass on as i now own the keeley 4 knob. Going for $180

4. Strymon BlueSky (Might wanna sell)
Might be selling this famous reverb pedal. No introduction needed. Going for $360

5. Boss CE-5
Selling a simple chorus pedal. Going for $70. No box and all. In okay-ish condition. Not for fussy buyers.

LOOKING FOR:
1. Xotic EP Booster
2. Xotic BB Preamp MB
3. Hardwire Supernatural Reverb (ProGuitarShop exclusive)

Thanks,
Jovyn

Back