SOLD WTS/WTT: Schroeder Radio Lane (PBG model) $3.9K

Status
Not open for further replies.

namle

Hi

I'm putting up my Schroeder Radio Lane on sale. Note that this is the PBG model, which is no longer available at PBG anymore. Ask me directly for the differences between PBG and the custom run Jason Schroeder model itself, or you can just look it up on the net.

This guitar is built impeccably. Here's the rough specifications
- Mahogany body with Flame Maple top, Cream binding. Tobacco Burst finish
- Mahogany neck with Rosewood fretboard. 12" radius at 24.625 scale
- Schroeder stop tail
- Locking Sperzel tuners
- Set up with .10s
- Comes with a really nice custom G&G (although the latch is a bit faulty)

Some upgrades/mods
- Full vintage cloth wiring
- Chrome tuning buttons to Ivoroid
- BKP The Mule set with Luxe Repro Bumble Bee capacitors

There is no official spec sheet available online, so this is the information I gathered directly from Jason/Elizabeth regarding this model. Feel fre to ask me to clarify or substitute any other information if you need. This is definitely a LP-ish guitar for those looking for full, warm and articulate sounding axe (it does come with a nice weight to it, non-chambered).

I have pictures available upon request. I have a demo here as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPNfyGMtNVs

I'm asking 3,900, negotiable so just shoot me with your offer (from what I know, these used to run at USD$3,500 from PBG). NO TRADES, cash and carry (or I might consider boutique amp HEADS only). I'm currently overseas and this thread is sort of like a feeler thread. I'll be slowly considering offers. Feel free to shoot me an PM or email me at namakadavid @t gmail d0t com.

Regards
David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back