SOLD WTS/WTT: Almost New! Solid-Top TAKAMINE GD30-NS Acoustics Guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

harist13

Hi selling this TAKAMINE GD30-NS Acoustics Guitar for my sister, who bought this for her primary school son in June last year. The guitar was used only a couple of times for his CCA lessons and since then left untouched.

1508541_10202856367033401_1844631174_n.jpg

This is a classy-looking dreadnought guitar that features solid-top construction, a beautiful natural satin finish and all the full, rich sound players have come to expect from this classic body style.

It is a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides, slim mahogany neck , rosewood bridge a synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid rosette and dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners was upgraded to gotoh gold tuners. Manufactured under Takamine Japan, in Indonesia.

My sister paid $ 500+ for this, and was recently set-up and re-strung with D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)by Mike SV. Conditions 9.5/10, no scratch, ding nor cracks - almost new conditions.

My son has just got new acoustics guitar so letting this go at ;

Cash Sales: $390 (doesn't incl bag) > VERY NEGOTIABLE only for immediate cash deals or especially for young students!!!
Trade Value: $ 440 > trade with electrical guitar/bass, semi-hollow guitar of similar value, or downgrading to a smaller sized guitar - topup may be required.

Deal/Testing at Woodlands Drive 16
Sms/Whatsapp: 98 307 389

Thank you.... n have a great weekends :)

Last edited:
I just noticed that's the old series not the new series one with the split bridge....Thanks you

ps: SPECIAL PRICE! Valid only for student 15 years & below > $300/- FIRMED!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back