WTS Woodworms Custom Guitar

Krastoff

Woodworms Custom Guitar, Floyd-Rose tremolo bridge, H-H, 3-way switch, in a hard case as seen in photos below. Great tone from the dual humbuckers. Condition is good overall, body and neck are great, head has scratches and the label has mostly rubbed off. The label "Woodworms Custom Guitars" can be faintly seen under a light, seems to be made in Korea. Letting go of this lovely guitar to a good home because of under-utilisation.

Includes the guitar in hard case, strap, tremolo bar, hex-key for the locking nuts, a full bottle of Lizard Spit Fretboard Conditioner and a instrument cable (finicky cable, recommend you use another one)

Selling for $650

Collect from my place or nearby MRT station (Telok Blangah / Harbourfront)

PM / Whatsapp 9137-7607 to deal or for more info

Yzv9m95.jpg

61flsI9.jpg

Kad3SB8.jpg

JdansHX.jpg

QOziUyq.jpg

Attachments

• guitar-fullincase2.jpg
    guitar-fullincase2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 294
(Can't find the edit button)

I can bring the item over to your doorstep if deal confirmed, or we can work out a place to meet. Feel free to PM or Whatsapp for more info / pictures. Thanks for looking! :)

Hi I am super interested BUT...

- - - Updated - - -

I am worried that the woodworms will go into my other guitars.

No worries, no real woodworms anywhere near or IN it :p

... On the other hand, if there are, your other guitars will also become "woodworms custom guitar".

Still available!

P.S. To be very clear, "Woodworms" is the custom shop's brand. No actual woodworms involved :)

But the guitar IS the "woodworm".... Don't bully the guitar please :eek:

Update: Price lowered to $600. Use the savings to send by courier to your home, or come collect, up to you! Can't edit first post.

Back