SOLD WTS (WD-1TB MyBook Studio) and PS Vita (Wi-fi) all with warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiong89

Western Digital MyBook Studio 1TB - Firewire800/USB3.0 (Usable for both Mac and Windows)

Want to sell my 1TB WD My Book Studio desktop drive.
Still under warranty available for 1-1 exchange until 2015!
The cheapest price now is Amazon selling at ~S$134 with free Shipping to Singapore.
See link for specs and price: http://www.amazon.com/Book-Studio-FireWire-External-Drive/dp/B004QGXOOS/ref=pd_sim_e_3
Why would you want a desktop drive instead of portable? Above link states the pros as well. Runs on firewire800 and USB3.0.

My price: S$70 !!
WHy: Totally new condition and warranty until 2015. No scratches or defects. Comes complete with box and cables and power supply.
No negotiations will be entertained. Trusted seller on SOFT. Hurry before someone else grabs it!
WDMyBookStudio1TBWTS_zps03242186.jpg

Sony Playstation Vita (Wifi)
Selling my Playstation Vita for extra cash and due to under using it.
10 more months of warranty! Superb condition with no scratches what so ever.
Cheapest price is around outside is S$256 and what they include is only console, usb charging cable and AC adapter.

My price / package
Includes console with full box, everything inside like usb charger and AC adapter.
1 x Lord of the Rings Lego cartridge (Original Price S$45 )
1 x 8Gb original Sony Playstation Vita memory card (Original Price S$37 )
1 x 32Gb original Sony Playstation Vita memory card (Original Price S$108 )
1 x Console Casing (Original Playstation - with memory card slots and net to zip up the usb charger with)
Considering the cheapest price of console S$256

Total Worth: S$446
My Price: S$300 with full warranty and receipt!! (Only for whole set purchase! No purchasing individual parts)
Non-Negotiable!
With the savings of $126 you can sign-up 2years playstation network member for free games and discounts, buy games and more!

SonyPlaystationVitaWTS_zps68f5d48c.jpg

Contact me at 94500560 if interested!
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back