WTS: VOX Valvetronix VT40 170SGD

lilbrisket

Hi Everyone,

Want to sell my VOX VT40 AMP.
Owned for about a year, Fully functional and 10/10 condition.
Has never left the house as I used for home recording purposes. I still have original box/packaging if you want.
Selling as I am leaving Singapore.

Is a wonderful and versatile amp, part of the valvetronix family so has a tube built in. Its also a modelling amp and has a selection of FX, Distortions and Amp emulations built in.
Suitable for home practice, home recording and rehearsals. Because everything you need is built in, including tuner it provides an awesome hassle free experience - while also providing variety of tones and performance when required.

Also adjustable Amp wattage, ranging from 20 WATTS to 60 WATTS - which I always thought was super cool. Never seen this feature on an amp before.

I cant post pictures as there is something wrong with the image upload feature...
Just google VOX VT 40 and you will get pics and full specs.

Selling for 170 SGD firm. Original Price is 250 plus plus.
Pick up is at Bukit Batok East Avenue 5. Cash and Carry terms only. You can walk 10 mins from Bukit Batok MRT, but will suggest you use car or taxi to bring home.
Price is firm, kindly do not reach out if you intend to bargain as price is non negotiable.

Please text me here: +65 97740189 for fast sale.

Regards,

-Chris

Back