WTS: Vintage 1995 Fender Japan Custom TC-72 Upgraded pickups

omgmatt

Hi putting this vintage Fender Japan Telecaster Custom TC-72 up for sale. Condition is 9/10 with one small ding on the body, otherwise virtually no problem with this awesome vintage guitar. With the (hard to find) cream colourway with matching headstock, and tortoise shell pickguard, and black fingerboard inlays, this is definitely a looker on stage! This TC-72 comes with both humbuckers at the neck position and the traditional telecaster single coil at the bridge position, giving you more versatility with your sound as compared to your traditional Telecaster. Humbuckers at the neck give the guitar a warmer and rounder sound, while the single coil bridge pickup retains the iconic Tele sound. The bridge pickup has been UPGRADED to SEYMOUR DUNCANS instead of the old Fender pickups for more range of tone. Brilliant for all kinds of genres, from claasic rock to bluesy stuff (stuff I usually play) or if you're a worship guitarist and need to swap from a drive sound to clean swells, this baby surely wouldn't let you down!

This is retailing at 1.4k @ Sound Alchemy. I'm asking for a low price of 1000. Same as all my other listings selling because I'm moving out of the country and need funds to support myself for my education. Hard to let all these go so please prices are nego but really no lowballers If you have a Gretsch or a Martin I'll be willing to trade/ top-up with any others in my collection. Let me know. Contact me @ 97380009
photo6188266765469984705.jpg
photo6188266765469984704.jpg
photo6188266765469984707.jpg

Back