WTS: Thick padding hard-soft case, guitar bags & Nady DKW-1 wireless system

bujal81

Hi peepz..!!!

1. Galli-string hard-soft case (thick padding) and the detachable bag (for pixs i can email it to u upon request..)

The case is quite solid n the neck part is quite thick.. in fact the case itself serve a good protection for your guitar.. :p

refer to the link
http://www.gallistrings.com/inglese/content.asp?id_link=15

Physical condition of the case is 8.5/10.. the shoulder straps still can be used but not advisable. if u to carry like the hardcase or sling it, it shouldnt be a problem. sling are included.

selling for $60..

2. I have 2 guitar bags a PVC type and nylon cloth type. Both bags for acoustic dreadnought should be able to fit. going for $5 each.

3. selling a mint condition of my wireless Nady DKW-1 wireless system, both receiver n transmiter Channel 'A'

The power supply is 110V ac but i manage to get an adapter to suit our supply 230V ac... so evrytime you wanna play it remember to plug in the adapter 1st (adapter included)....

It comes in a set with case n cables

We can arrange if wana try or test it out the Nady wireless at my place at CCK. But at my convenience timing.

Looking to sell at $80..

1st come 1st serve basis, no reserve. Pictures can be send through email.. or mms.. no whatsapp sorry..

deal at choa chu kang or nearest is yew tee MRT...

sms me at 9271 8362

Thanks for lookin...
Cheers

Last edited:
Back