WTS Taylor 614CE

iron symphony

Hi there,

Up for sale is my Taylor 614ce. It is a 2002 model with the Fisherman prefix stereo blender, Ebony fretboard and bridge, big leaf maple back and sides complied with a solid Sitka Spruce top. It's a high gloss finish, and with the amount of polishing I do on this, it really shines. I've just put a new set of Elixir strings on it so it's pretty much good to go out of the box.

This baby has seen me through college in the US and has had many many special memories for me. I worked in a bar during my 4 years there and it was always my choice of guitar. However, due to work commitments, time constraints and personal issues, I'll have to sell this lovely thing. It's been kept in a smoke-free, pet-free home.

It's got a couple of dings on the body and scratches on the pick guard, but I believe the tone more than makes up for it. It's aged very well and its a good guitar to play almost any type of genre you desire. Most of my church mates often drift closer to my Taylor despite the church having Martins and Gibsons along side. It's just amazing, you'll have to play it to believe it. Taylor guitars love to be plugged into amp, and this one is no different. Plugging it into an amp would make this already amazing guitar sound even better. No kidding!

There are some minor play wear on the frets but I've often polished my frets and that has helped. It's not very visible unless you give it a close inspection under light. The strings are held down by Ebony bridge pins, ensuring tone purity and I've ONLY used Elixir strings on this body. I'd recommend the buyer to continue this tradition as I've never considered any other brand for this guitar.

The hard case is not in too good a shape, I will admit. It's traveled a lot of miles with me while I was studying and touring the US and I was often never seen too far away from my Taylor. So it's pretty banged up. Fair warning, Taylor does not sell hard cases separately,(Taylor believes that other hard case manufacturers should benefit as well, hence they do not sell their hard cases.) but you can get a gig bag from Sinamex for about $195.

The transaction will take place at Holland Village MRT. And the asking price is $2850. There's a car park opposite the Cold Storage. I'll meet serious buyers only. My contact number is 97603113 and please only SMS/whatsapp me.
Below is some pictures taken of the actual guitar for your reference.

Serious buyers only please. I'm pretty busy with my job and don't have much free time. So if you're keen, please message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Bidder backed out of the deal 15 minutes from arranged time. Further more, he chose not to inform me that he was not able to make it until I contacted him. In addition, after he said 'sold', he had the nerve to ask for a bargain.

Guitar is up for sale again. Open to reasonable offers.

Back