WTS: SWING PRISM SE Proto - Turqouise w/Flamed Maple Top, HSS Strat with Pezio Bridge

JamdeltaV

Hi All,

Up for sale is a Swing Prism SE. This is a not a cheap beginner guitar but is really one of Swing's Top of the line guitars.

Specs are as follows:

- 2-piece American Alder body + Flamed Maple Top (Stratocaster shaped body)
- Canadian Hard Maple Neck with Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- 9.5" (241mm) Radius
- 22 Frets, 2.4mm Medium Fret Size
- 25.5" (648mm) Scale
- Chrome Hardware
- Sperzel TrimLok Tuners
- L.R. Baggs X-Bridge and Crtl-X Preamp with 3 way toggle switch, blend knob and 'stereo switch'
- Stereo input Jack
- Seymour Duncan TB-4 ("JB") humbuckler in the bridge
- Seymour Duncan SSL-1 Neck and Middle single coils

IMO this is a really a high quality guitar that is sounds better and is more versatile than most Fender Stratocasters costing about 1-2k.

The the Duncan SSL's pickups provide authentic vintage single coil tones with plenty of sparkle while the JB humbuckler provides a higher output punch sound which goes well with hi-gain.

The LR-Baggs X-Bridge and Crtl-X gives a nice usable mid-range type peizo-acoustic tone. The Crtl-X also allows you to blend electric with peizo tones or to send two separate outputs (1 magnetic, 1 pezio) using stereo jacks.

I bought this from a fellow softie almost 2 years ago but shortly after I bought it my I managed to get my hands on a PRS 408, so this guitar has been severely under-used and is now looking for the correct player to use it to its fullest potential!

Selling for S$600 SGD

For sounds samples, photos and further questions, please message Ben at 94509696 or email me at bencheahmail@gmail.com

Back