SOLD WTS: Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Guitar | Near Mint Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

activebass

For sale is a great sounding Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Guitar in near mint condition. I can't stress enough that this bass is 9.9/10 condition. It has been played only a few times and the hardware is still shiny and there is not a single scuff on this bass.

The bass is flawless and has the original and more expensive Seymour Duncan designed pickups (as of a few months ago, this model now comes with Fender designed pickups). The Duncan pickups sound MUCH better.

Price: $390
SMS or whatsapp 9.zero.six.9 4.9.5.six

k353s8.jpg

fjj72e.jpg

2chnw9z.jpg

1e0vbc.jpg

Features:
Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
Soft maple body
One-piece maple neck
Maple fingerboard
Black block inlays
Bound neck
20 large frets
34" scale
Chrome hardware
Vintage-style butterfly tuners
Vintage-style 4-saddle bridge
3-ply black/white/black pickguard
2 single-coil Duncan Designed™ JB101 Jazz Bass pickups with Alnico V magnets

Some Owner Reviews:
this is the best squire I ever played! this bass is better than some of the high end fender j-basses! this bass is excellent for rock, metal,funk, any type of music. i saw and played this bass at my local guitar center and i was completely blown away

I bought this bass and was astounded. I mean I was blown away. The frets are immaculate, the pickups deliciously juicy and warm, and the body and neck are very well made. The tone suggests classic fender but still has a bit of modern tone. the natural finish was flawless. I would recommend this bass to anyone who wants a classic jazz for a great price this is your guitar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back