WTS - Schecter C-1 Standard FR

Guy

Selling my Schecter C-1 Standard FR. Only been played at home, had it with me for around 1 year. Everything is exactly the way it was when I bought it, no mods, no dents/scratches, just that its been used at home for practice. I am selling this guitar at just a bare minimum of 550 SGD. Pretty affordable for a Schecter I'd say. Price is negotiable. It seems perfect just for one hiccup: the last string has snapped and needs replacement... I might get it re-stringed before I sell it if I have the opportunity to go to a guitar shop. There's also a tiny bit of oxidation on the whammy and the locking nuts, but otherwise, doesn't affect the guitar in terms of performance. Sorry to disappoint you but it will not come along with a hard case or a gig bag, so please bring your own bag if you're planning to buy. I live in the west, and would prefer if you'd come to my place. If you're really serious into buying this guitar, drop a message to me. My phone number is 9-6-seven-4-seven-seven-1-3, but ONLY if you're really serious and I hope you won't be negotiating with me for outrageous deals.
_c357731_image_0.jpg

Last edited:
Back