WTS: Pedal (and pedaltrain) Sale! (Rare and discontinued pedals)

p00n

1) Boss PQ-4

One of the few pedal-sized parametric EQs, the Boss PQ-4 is a powerful utility pedal (more effective than a graphic EQ) that you can use to gently refine your tone, or drastically change it. Have a big muff that you love but need to cut through? Boost the specific mid frequency and you’ll slice through the mix like a hot knife through butter. Need to add more sparkle and a slight boost to your clean tone? Raise the presence or slightly reduce lows and have up to +18dB of boost at your feet.

Rare and discontinued, it comes without a box or manual, but with velcro on its base.

$200

2) Smallsound/Bigsound Year 2525

Demos and description:
http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/smallsoundbigsound/year2525

This pedal is pretty much a swiss army knife of odd fuzztones. The switch focuses the frequency spectrum to either highs, mids and low (with an unstable octave down), and there it some very interesting resonant oscillation at certain settings. Stack these after another dirt pedal for even more interesting textures. Fun.

Oh and there are only three of these that were produced. Comes with box, no manual, and with velcro on its base.

$150

3) Digitech Jamman Solo with 3 Button Footswitch

You may be familiar with this looper, and is a fantastic practice or even live tool. The 3 button footswitch is a more compact version of the official Digitech version, and allows you to stop, scroll through loops, and delete the loop with ease. All you need is a TRS cable, which is not provided. I can solder you one with any length you want for an additional $10.

Comes with box, manual and velcro on the base.

$270

4) Electro-Harmonix Freeze

Think of this as a piano sustain pedal for guitar. Perfect for ambient drones or epic soundscapes.
Comes with box, manual and velcro on the base.

$120

5) Boss LS-2

This is a must have utility pedal for any guitarist imo. It can function as a single or double loop selector, an A/B box and even a boost.

Comes with box and velcro on its base.

$90

6) Pedaltrain 2 HC

It is completely functional and fully velcroed. There are some scratches from use, and while it is the newest version meant for mounting the Voodoo Labs PP2 power supply, I do not have the brackets as I've been using a Cioks AC10. As such, there are holes drilled on the underside of the pedaltrain frame, but are not noticeable from above.

The hardcase is in good condition, except for some indents internally on the foam as the frame was continually pressed down while the Cioks powersupply was mounted.

The PT2 HC would give you the best possible protection for your pedals and give you absolute peace of mind while transporting them.

$250

Everything listed is in perfect working condition.

Message me at 98355229 to deal

Cheers!

If we can deal tomorrow at Dhoby Ghaut, I can give you a discount

Last edited:
Boss PQ-4 and EHX Freeze SOLD

Everything thing else still available. Message me if you're interested!

Back