WTS One Control 5 way Looper & Roger Mayer Wah

noneedaname

Hey all,

In need of cash, so I would have to offload these pedals for now.

1. Roger Mayer 9090A Wah

These kits were made by Roger Mayer many years back. They were to be installed into a Dunlop or Vox type Wah enclosure. You get a full on vintage vibe us, reminiscent of the way sounds heard on many recordings of the past. 6 Way rotary which to give you more sweep/bass and treble response options. True-by pass. So no need to worry about your precious tone. I've installed a green led too. Please read the links below for all the information you need. IMO, one of the best vintage voice wah I've tried. Very balanced wide sweep. If you like responsive touch sensitivity when you play your tube amps/pedals blah blah. Then this could be your very touch-responsive wah. Feels very much like an extension of your playing through your feel coupled with your leg/ankle movement.

http://www.roger-mayer.demon.co.uk/9...stallation.pdf

"The 9090A electronic upgrade has been designed to fit into the CryBaby or Vox housings that Dunlop Manufacturing produce. The electronic upgrade replaces the complete standard electronics with a custom designed circuit card, new potentiometer to give a more progressive and controlled sweep, new jack sockets and the problem of the original guitar tone being made dull in the bypass mode is also eliminated. LED indication of status or true hard wire bypass are available through the use of a DPDT switch instead of the original SPDT version. The multiple wah sweeps are controlled by a rotary switch on the side of the housing a multi-turn pre-set potentiometer on the circuit card controls the boost level.
The 9090A is capable of producing all the current and classic wah sweeps that people demand and have heard on so many landmark recordings Jimi made. If you want the genuine HENDRIX pedigree and wah sweeps that Jimi used plus a lot more variations it make perfect sense to go to the source and person who modified the wah pedals that Jimi actually used.

Each guitar player has a unique style, touch, equipment and tone requirements that change constantly in relation to the music and moment. The personal tone customisation capability that the 9090A provide will allow each player to excel in situations where a fixed sweep wah pedal would disappoint."

Not your normal Dunlop Wah. Open it, or play it, and you'll understand.

These don't come by often and together with the cost of the mods for the LED(New 4DPDT switch, drilling plus the LED). No Box.
I'm letting this go at only $250. Free to drop by to test this one out and see if it works for you.

2. One Control Iguana Tail Loop

I do not need that many loops any more so looking to sell this really great looper. 5 way looper with Tuner Out. Built like a tank. Excellent components. Made in Japan. Has 5 9V outs, which basically acts like a daisy chain providing power from the power provided by the 9V In. Condition is 9.5/10, comes with box and manuals. Asking $170

Feel free to sms/whatsapp me at 9six2five nine7eight8 to offer/deal. Self collect or meet up at Tampines Central.

Thanks for reading!

Back