WTS(MWTT) - Acoustic guitars & Ukulele

ZhonSolitario

I am looking to sell the following instruments:

Maestro Singa Bocote (2012)
12458682083_8526ec6cd6_b.jpg

This guitar was purchased only a week ago from Maestro Esplanade, AAA Sitka Spruce top on Bocote B/S.
Strung with Elixir PB Nanoweb (0.11)

Great sounding instrument with unique features like the sound-port, florentine cutaway, exotic wood (bocote) and carbon rod reinforced neck.
Really beautiful guitar with great playability, really good quality instrument for the price.
Medium jumbo size, sounds really rich and full but still balanced throughout the tonal response (rolls off slightly at the trebles)

Selling because I couldn't justify my impulsive purchase.
Looking to sell for $1100 with Maestro Hardcase and the Certificate from Maestro(if price is met).

Ayers ACSRL
tumblr_mw5hmsreIj1qcp7tao4_500.jpg

Solid Spruce top, Laminated Rosewood B/S with Cutaway.
Fully handmade Vietnamese instrument, with great craftsmanship and tone.
Strung with Elixir PB Nanoweb (0.11)

One of the better sounding solid top acoustic but still affordable for the quality!

Brand new is going for $770 and I am including a semi-hardcase bought separately for $90
Looking for $500 for the guitar, semi-hardcase and a dehumidifier sachet if price is met.

Mainland Mahogany Concert with Slotted Headstock (Full solid)
tumblr_n12nh5u0Qk1qcp7tao1_500.jpg

Full solid mahogany concert size with slotted headstock, very nice looking ukulele and it sounds good too!
Made in the same factory as Ohana ukulele is considerably more affordable.
With Aquila Nylgut strings, plenty of life left and doesn't run out of tune.

Looking for $300, including a soft gigbag and FZONE clip-on tuner if price is met.

Contact me at 9088 6772 for details if you are interested, prices are slightly negotiable and I will consider reasonable offers (except for the Maestro Singa Bocote).

Might be willing to trade the Maestro Singa Bocote for other full-solid acoustic guitar (either with top-up from you or straight trading).

Last edited:
Ukulele is sold, both Acoustic guitars are still available and keep your offers coming in!
I will consider reasonable offers for sale and trade, do contact me if you are interested!

Both the Ukulele and the Ayers acoustic is sold, the sale of the Maestro Singa Bocote will be with a semi-hardcase instead. I will consider reasonable offers in terms of cash, trade or both.
Thank you for the interest!

Back