WTS MIJ MM4 and many other pedals CHEAP!!!

Ruzster

Hi, im a bassist. Just a short story, something happened to me on 05 nov 2010. my blood vessels in my brain burst n caused stroke on my left. n still now i have not gained my arm yet. so i have to make a decision. Im letting go of everything eventho i dont want to rather than keeping it with me with no use. im so sorry all deals have to be made at my house,FYI at Tamp st 21(full address will be given aft confirmation), as i cant n not allowed to travel due to my condition and im having seizures due to surgeries. NO LOWBALLERS please, im not not here to earn cash, i just wish to clear my debts n some bills. Thank you.

MIJ Fender Marcus miller Jazz bass 4 (Discontinued, currently all are MIM) but 1 knob is slightly jammed-$1.5
with road ready soft case

Aphex punch factory-$80

Boss bf3 flanger-$70

Ibanez Pd7 Phat hed-$90

MXR carbon copy-$150

EHX bass metaphors-$120

Pedal case (15 X9 inches)-$30

Grab everything at $1.8 all pedals comes with box.

sorry pictures are a little blurry, hard to take them with a single hand, my hand is alittle shaky. I would appreciate if you would grab more than 1 item else, i would reserve for chances of other buyers who would buy more. Contact me at:96171734(Fairuz) Prefer text. Thanks and have a nice day!

Back