WTS: Mercy Seat Tree of Life Overdrive (Rare)

jeremiahyeo

Selling my Mercy Seat Tree of Life Overdrive for $190.

Honestly one of the best overdrives that I have ever use.

Once upon a time there was a Tube Screamer. Then there were thousands of variants. Tube Screamers and their variants are well known for touch sensitivity and amazing tone. The Tree of Life Overdrive takes this circuit a step further adding various tonal “improvements” (tone is always in the ear of the beholder) courtesy of the BEST capacitor values chosen to get the maximum use of this incredible circuit. The Tree of Life was created to go from a slightly dirty boost all the way to a nice thick overdrive and everwhere in between. That beautiful tone is courtesy of the infamous JRC4558 chip. The addition of the “shimmer” control lets you dial in the high end without that annoying “pierce” and let’s you use or lose the TS mid-hump. Some people have said that the Tree of Life can sound like a cranked up Vox… you be the judge. We just think it sounds awesome. Controls include Volume, Gain, Tone Cut and Shimmer.

Geekery: True Bypass switching JRC 4558 IC chip Switchcraft Jacks Alpha pots High quality, 1% tolerance resistors High quality film capacitors Handwired, hand-stamped, hand-painted Negative center, 9V BOSS* style DC power

Check out the videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb6K5TGjwgc

- - - Updated - - -

Contact me at 8180 6325 if you are interested.

Latest posts

Back