SOLD WTS: LUDWIG Acrolite 14" x 5" Black Galaxy Original Snare Drum

Status
Not open for further replies.

YargTah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv-53B9u5ws

As above, might want to sell a LUDWIG Acrolite 14" x 5" Black Galaxy Original Snare Drum. I have also installed a pair of S-Hoops on both the top and bottom of this snare for a tighter-feel and more consistent tuning characteristics. http://www.bigbangdist.com/shoop.htm. Rim shots sound great with this set-up

Snare is in excellent condition. Seldom used, hence under-utilized. Also want to consolidate my snares.

I have also installed a CANOPUS 14" 20-Strand Snare Wires (Vintage Chrome CPSL-14NP) on this Ludwig Acrolite Black Galaxy snare some time back so this price is really value-for-money and is a non-negotiable price.

I will personally deliver this item to you in Singapore

Complete specs below:

Model: LM-404
Size: 14” x 5”
Shell: Ludwig Acrolite Black Galaxy Finish
Hoops: S-Hoops. I can make available the original Ludwig Triple-Flanged 2mm Steel Hoops/Rims if you want
Lugs: 8
Strainer: P85 Chrome-Faced
Snares: CANOPUS 14" 20-Strand Snare Wires (Vintage Chrome CPSL-14NP)
Round Knob Internal Tone Control with Internal Muffler
Head Evans: REMO 14" WeatherKing Vintage A Coated Batter Head / REMO WeatherKing Ambassador 14" Snare Head
Color: Black Galaxy Finish

As stated, this is under-utilized and un-used so this snare is un-tuned. No point sending sound videos as I have no time to tune and mix it and my phone recorder is not good.

See pics of my Ludwig Acrolite below. As you can see, it is in great condition. See the S-Hoop and the Canopus snare wires so you are getting great value.

As stated, this is under-utilized and un-used so this snare is un-tuned. No point sending sound videos as I have no time to tune and mix it and my phone recorder is not good.

There is a link to the many Black Galaxy sound/video recordings in my first post above. I am not in a hurry so please make the judgement call. There has been tremendous interest from a few and I thank you for the interest.

Pics here:

Asking price: SGD270.00

Please PM me. Will ignore low--ballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back