WTS: Gibson Les Paul Classic Goldtop w Upgrades! (RS Kit/BKP Mules) price Drop!!!

j_m_s

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Up for sale is a 2008 Gibson Les Paul Classic Goldtop. The Goldtop is one of Gibson's most desired finishes of all time and this piece is no exception. Dressed in exquisite gold, this guitar is one heck of a stunner. Not to mention the wood grain of the Mahogany on this is spectacular!

Classic Gibson appointments adorn this USA Made piece. Les Paul Classics are my favourite model variation of the Les Paul (I've had three) and it pains me to let this one go, but I'm not playing enough to justify keeping it on the rack. 60's style neck, real rosewood fretboard, Gibson Deluxe Tuners and Gibson Pearloid Logo.

This piece has also been upgraded with premium parts. Electronics have been overhauled with an RS Guitarworks Vintage Electronic Upgrade Kit. It comprises 2 500k RS Superpots, 2 500k CTS Audio Taper Pots, 2 RS Jensen PIO Caps (0.015/0.022), Vintage wire, Braided wire for switch and a USA Switchcraft Toggle Switch & Jack. - A $140 value! Guitar has been wired and set up by Goose for 50s wiring.

A set of Bareknuckle Mules has also been installed. These are my favourite PAF style pickups EVER. - A $420 value.

Tonewise this thing is a monster! Super versatile, does anything from Chugging heavy rhythms to rich dynamic cleans. Plays like butter and sounds like heaven!

This guitar is a player's dream. Comfortable to play and fits a variety of styles. Will provide more close up and detailed shots upon request! Guitar has some bucklerash, dings and scratches as to be expected from a player's guitar. Comes with an Original Sleek Gibson Black Hardcase and the Gibson Owner's Handbook.

Looking to get $2300 for this! Negotiable for quick deals..

More keen on cash, but hit me with trades!

Text 96611483 to deal.

Please do not call or PM.

Thanks!

Back