WTS: Fender Blues Junior III (Upgraded Speaker) ala Humboldt Hot Rod

jamin_gwee

Selling a super mint Fender Blues Junior III with 12" Eminence Cannabis Rex.

Condition: Almost Brand New, less than a year old - bought first hand from Swee Lee last Dec.
Box, papers and whatever rubbish that came with it all available including the Eminence Cannabis Rex guitar picks x2 and an Eminence Badge (from the speaker upgrade).

Speaker: Upgraded to Eminence Cannabis Rex: the same speaker used in the ProGuitarShop Exclusive Blues Junior Humboldt Hot Rod. So this amp is essentially a Humboldt Hot Rod without the limited edition tolex.

The regular Blues Junior III with the stock lightning speaker is known have very harsh treble frequencies and does not interface well with pedals. After the speaker upgrade, the amp sounds so much more balanced overall and pedals just shine through naturally. The hemp cone of the Cannabis Rex rolls off the excessive high end and gives a nice roundedness to the treble tones.

I'm selling this as I have a Morgan coming my way in a month's time.

The speaker costs $150 brand new, the amplifier costs $699 brand new. Total: $849

I'm letting the set go at a cheap price of only $750. This amp hasn't even seen the stage yet, let alone the studio. Never cranked, always at 2 (volume and gain). Reverb tank all working in perfect condition. The amp is 6 months old, speaker is 5 months and 2 weeks old.

Interested parties can contact me at jamin_gwee@hotmail.com or 9-6-3-2-2-8-0-one for pictures etc.

Back