WTS: Eden Nemesis N10 Bass amp (50watt)

lexxmexx

Selling this 50W practice amp.

Had changed the power plug from 2-pin to 3-pin for convenience. This amp comes with headphone jack for silent practice. It is small enough to be used for practice in the bedroom and powerful enough for small groups. It has a kickback design which works great as monitor.

Had owned it for about 8 years. Seldom use it now as I have another amp. Good overall condition and sound is still very good. Some minor wear and tear with some small rusts at the front grill which I had done some simple restoration.

Self collection with cash on delivery at Tampines area preferred.
For confirmed deals with payment transferred, I can provide free delivery in the east part of Singapore. If you need delivery to other areas, I will have to add another $10-15 for transportation.

PM me if interested or for more info.

Product Description:
The Nemesis N10 Bass Combo is a perfect small-size kickback bass amplifier for practice or warm-up. At 50 watts, the N10 is among the most powerful amps in its class. The Nemesis N10 features a wide-range 10" Eden designed coaxial loudspeaker for great tone. Nemesis houses the N10 in a strong, lightweight plywood enclosure. The bass combo contains a fully automatic AGC compression circuit on the input stage to give every note a well-balanced sound. It is coupled to a smooth-sounding, old-school passive 3-band tone control circuit. You can set the N10 bass amp up to sound sweet and clean or crank on plenty of crunch. An aux input and head phones output complete the N10 amplifier package.

FEATURES
Compact
10" speaker
Lightweight plywood enclosure
Kickback design
Heavy-duty steel grill
Solid, balanced tone
AGC-controlled input stage
Gain, Master Volume controls
3-band EQ
Headphone jack

SPECIFICATIONS