WTS: Custom Assembled Telecaster

Havicks

Hey all,

Here i have for sale is a Custom Assembled Telecaster in Candy Apple Red finish. Body and Neck is from TYMC, ordered directly from Japan.

- Body is made from Alder. Neck is Canadian Hard Maple. Neck is damn sturdy and solid. Feel it to believe it. Back of neck has been sanded lightly to enable players to play "Fast" without the "Friction" from Gloss Necks.

- Tuning machine heads from Gotoh. They are the Vintage ones. Highest quality from Gotoh Japan.

- Bridge is from Wilkinson USA. Vintage one too. Its the "Two-strings-on-One-Saddle" type.

- Electronics are by CTS USA and Input Jack is by SwitchCraft USA. These are high end parts from USA, where Quality is never compromised!

- Now comes the best part, Pickups are Seymour Duncan Hotrails set. Both bridge and neck pickups. I swapped out the original Single Coils pups for these Hotrails because i wanted an ultra hot pickups with a heavier beefier tone in a single coil housing for my Tele, due to the music i play on guitars. Pickups sounded crystal clear be it in Clean or Distorted mode.

Here's the deal. If anyone intends to get it, i will throw in Free Dunlop Straploks, the original Vintage 3-Ply Pickguard and the original Single Coil Pups just so you can switch back to Single Coils configuration whenever you wish.

Check out the price to built a new one at TYMC. Mine is going for $800 (Highly Negotiable) given its near Mint Condition and the pickups that i modded it with. (Seymour Duncan Pickups Set alone, costed me $210.)

REASON FOR SELLING: Essentially i am a bass guitar player, and i have another humbucker electric guitar in my arsenal, so much so that this Beautiful Telecaster is deemed unneccesary anymore. Would love to let it go to a fellow musician who would give more play time and attention for this damsel.

Comes with an old Fender Gig Bag. Feel free to Whatsapp me at 83664446 with offers and any suggestions you have. Its what NEGOTIATIONS are for anyways, right?

Thanks Guys!

Back