WTS Canon PowerShot S5IS with add-ons.

Locate

Hi,

Selling a well taken care Canon PowerShot S5 IS. Great for those who wanna start their photography hobby but with a budget.

Full box set with CDS,Cable to TV,Manuals.

I will include an Adapter(ONLY!) for telephoto or wide angle extension etc. I will give away two CAMERA BAGS too. A GP Charger with rechargeable 4x AA battery is also included!

ALL FOR ONLY $350!(Slight NEGO) SMS me at 91910842 to discuss & i can also EMAIL Pictures...( to those whom sms me before please text me again as i lost all text msgs in my iphone)

Features at a glance:

12x optical zoom lens with Ultrasonic Motor (USM) and UD lens
Optical Image Stabilizer
8.0 Megapixel CCD
DIGIC III with advanced Noise Reduction technology and Face Detection for stills and movies
Red-Eye Correction in playback
2.5” high-resolution vari-angle LCD
Long-play VGA movies with stereo sound and Photo in Movie
22 shooting modes including full manual control and 0cm Super Macro
High ISO 1600 and Auto ISO Shift
Compatible with Wide/Tele/Close-up converter lenses and Canon EX Speedlite flashes

Precision Optics
Benefiting from Canon’s 70 year heritage in optics, the 12x optical zoom lens (f/2.7 – f/3.5, 36-432mm) incorporates the same leading technologies used in professional EF lenses:
Optical Image Stabilizer (IS) technology suppresses blur when taking stills and minimises image shake when shooting video footage. Canon’s lens-shift type IS allows photographers to shoot at shutter speeds up to 3 stops slower with no perceptible increase in image blur.
An Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) delivers rapid, responsive zooming with virtually silent operation, reducing the risk of sound interference on movies and or when shooting wildlife subjects.

An Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) lens element curbs chromatic aberrations at longer focal lengths to ensure faithful colour reproduction and sharp definition.

Latest posts

Back