SOLD WTS: Bunch O' Pedals (repost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godspeed64

PEDAL. HOARD.

pedalhoard.jpg

dirtcheap1.jpg

1) Discontinued Morley Pro Series II Wah. Was recently displaced due to pedalboard real estate by a Mini Morley, but frankly the Pro Series sounds MUCH better.
The buffer is fantastic as well. I tried it in front of a fuzz face (which we all know is sensitive to input impedence) and there was no discernible effects on the tone of the fuzz pedal.

ASKING FOR $80 ONLY. It used to retail at $120USD. ONLY PEDAL WITHOUT BOX.

2) Discontinued Catalinbread Silver Kiss MK1
Asking for $140. It goes between USD$120-$150 depending on condition and availability (since the V1 is a small number and pops up rarely).
SOLD

3) DOD DFX-91 Digital Delay/Sampler.
Asking for $90. It's in very good condition considering it's age.
SOLD

4) Elite Tone Fuzz Monster proto #3. I love this pedal to bits and would only sell it at $260. I wouldn't mind trades as well, especially if you have the Blackout Effectors Blunderbuss Musket, Skreddy Mayo/Zero, or other interesting units. The Elite Tone features a Ge and Si fuzz face units, with NOS transistors. The Ge is based on a rare 4-knob FF circuit, complete with a Jimi mod footswitch and a toggle to swap to hybrid Si-Ge transistors in line. Also is a standard 2 knob Si that is independent. Comes with box and manual. Oh yeah when I found out about this pedal on eBay it used to go at $300USD. I got it during a sale at USD$250 before the US currency plummet.
Think of it as 2 Sunfaces, and you get both Silicon and Germanium which are equally interesting.

5) Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent OD (TOD) V1
Asking for $30 no more no less.
SOLD

6) Line 6 ToneCore stereo dock with 3 modules:
Dock = 6.5/10 (quite beat up from use)
Liqua Flange = 9.5/10 (brand new)
Space Chorus = 8/10
Tap Tremolo = 7/10

The item is discontinued for a few years now and CityMusic is clearing them at $100 per dock+module.
I'm asking for a combined price of SGD$100 for the item. Getting at the current discounted price first hand would amount to $180 with 3 modules, or $120 ALONE for the modules without the dock. I think my price is reasonable.

7) Xotic BB+ I got recently that doesn't suit my needs. If you read the reviews many people prefer the BB Preamp but I don't. BB Preamp is much more compressed and vintage sounding, great for pushing tube amplifiers (that must be played loud not at bedroom levels kinda tube amp). BB Plus is very modern, has a grind to it that is great with solid state amps (without tubes getting in the way and adding color). Great pedal, just not my cup of tea anymore.
Retail price is at $370 at Ebenex. Asking for $240.

8) Blackout Effectors Twosome Fuzz One of the best 2-in-1 fuzz pedals available in the market. Musket side is a really good muff and the fix'd fuzz side is capable of both overdriven tones and glitchy velcro-ripping mayhem. Get it to end your fuzz search! Condition is 8/10 (slight paint chips, has velcro). Retails at USD$285 (no local retailers) but asking for SGD$260.

Anything contact me at 9-0-one-one-3-one-one-2. Deal at Eunos/City Hall/Buona Vista depending on my activities for the day. Thanks for looking! More pedals = More discounts! And I'm interested in trades for other items also (boutique fuzzes mentioned, Strymon Timeline, Malekko LoFi 616 Ekko, MaxZ Hi-Gain Monster, Line 6 M5, TC Electronic Helicon Create-XT.

Last pic:
dirtcheap2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back