SOLD WTS: Bose L1 PA system + TWO subwoofer package

Status
Not open for further replies.

iansoh

Selling a good condition Bose L1 Model 1. This is the older generation also known as the L1 Classic, with 3 x 250W power amps instead of the newer generation's 2 x 250W amps. Two B1 subwoofers will be included in this deal, which gives much better bass production than the single B1 which most owners have. This unit also features 4 inputs, 2 of which are XLR-1/4" combo jacks with tone-match presets.

Also included are all the necessary cables, and the accompanying remote mixer control. Since this is a US set, I will also be giving a massive 2000W-rated step-down transformer (worth $200) for worry-free operation. All components come with Bose gig bags which are in very good condition, and the presets quick-guide is also included. Only thing I dont have are the original user manuals.

This baby is really LOUD and clear, I have used it as a PA for my jazz trio for audiences of 400-500 pax to good effect. With this unit, u won't be needing stage monitors either because of Bose's 180-degree dispersion resulting in very consistent off-axis tone. No matter what angle you are facing the speaker, it sounds as if the speaker is pointing straight at you.

Testing is welcome for buyers. however sorry to say night time is not possible, out of consideration for the neighbours, unless u're satisfied with low volume testing. Unit is in perfect working condition.

Price: $3500, negotiable for serious, cash-ready buyers. Make it a quick and friendly deal, and I'll throw in a flatbed trolley. Lowballers don't bother trying your luck.

hp: 9003-5494

BoseL1M12B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back