WTS: Bacchus BST-62V Strat Made in Japan Rare

XJAPAN

Bacchus BST-62V by IKK1988, on Flickr

This is a Bacchus BST-62V Strat Made in Japan by the Deviser Company in 2004 (Confirmed with Deviser). This one is detail correct to a 1962 Strat down to the slab board construction of the rosewood fretboard. The color is OTM.The neck is amazing and has a medium chunky C shape profile.

Body: 2 Piece Center Seam Alder
Neck: One Piece Maple Neck with Rosewood Slab Fretboard
Neck Profile: Solid medium chunky C shape profile, 9.5" Radius, Medium Frets
Pickups: Yuta-VS-2 pickups
Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish / OTM (Original Turquoise Metallic)

Very rare to find this in Singapore, closest thing to custom shop without the price.

Condition I give it 8.5/10 given the dings but its a 10 years old guitar, still look fantastic and plays well. Current Bacchus does not have the same dimensions in the construction to avoid complications with Fender.

Selling only @ SGD$1500.

PM me.

This is a Bacchus BST-62V Strat Made in Japan by the Deviser Company in 2004 (Confirmed with Deviser). This one is detail correct to a 1962 Strat down to the slab board construction of the rosewood fretboard. The color is OTM.The neck is amazing and has a medium chunky C shape profile.

Body: 2 Piece Center Seam Alder
Neck: One Piece Maple Neck with Rosewood Slab Fretboard
Neck Profile: Solid medium chunky C shape profile, 9.5" Radius, Medium Frets
Pickups: Yuta-VS-2 pickups
Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish / OTM (Original Turquoise Metallic)

Very rare to find this in Singapore, closest thing to custom shop without the price.

Condition I give it 8.5/10 given the dings but its a 10 years old guitar, still look fantastic and plays well. Current Bacchus does not have the same dimensions in the construction to avoid complications with Fender.

Selling only @ SGD$1500.

PM me.

Still available

Back