Where to repair guitar amp?

Vox AD30VT. There is no sound from the amp when i plug it in. Occasionnaly there is sound for a few seconds and then it dies off. I am running any pedals. There is a tube in the amp but i doubt thats the problem, i suspect the wiring in the amp is spoilt or something.

Alright, thanks alot. BTW citymusic replied me and they said they might not have spare parts for my amp as it is discontinued. However they asked me to come down so they can check, but i have to pay $20 for 'assessment charge'

WTF

Amp Repair Enquiry

Vox AD30VT. There is no sound from the amp when i plug it in. Occasionnaly there is sound for a few seconds and then it dies off. I am running any pedals. There is a tube in the amp but i doubt thats the problem, i suspect the wiring in the amp is spoilt or something.
Bro, my amp is also having the same issue and may I know where did you do the repair? Can pm me the name and contact number? Thanks!

Re: Amp Repair Enquiry

Bro, my amp is also having the same issue and may I know where did you do the repair? Can pm me the name and contact number? Thanks!

Guys I managed to self repair my ad30vt. Problem is the sound has this farting sound and the volume drops tremendously. Also have distorted sound in clean mode. Now back to its magical tone.

Hi, can recommend anyone to repair my SWR 300X amplifier.
got humming sound, replace cap, maybe install back wrongly.
no sound and blow fuse.

Mine also having similar problem with the same amp. Can you share the fix or how to fix it ?

Hi, I sent it to Sigma AV service at Sim Lim Square. #03-16.
Now I got a buzzing sound problem. As I have 2 amp, SWR 350 and 350X. i just use my 350 only.

Back